10/30/2013

It all begins here

I wanted to create a new blog that will inspire other person because I have a lot of ideas in mind which sometimes I can't even handle it. If you can read my poems, it is actually a representation of how impulsive I am. I am not a good writer nor perfect in terms of grammar but I have this mind that latch on from different idea to another. My brain is very imaginative that when I think of something that inspires me I just want to write it out because sometimes people misinterpret my act. I am very wild in terms of my imagination and make everything complicated. I do not know why but that is who I am and instead of changing that I am looking for a way to enhance it and use it in a way that I can influence the others. Thank you to all the individuals that have read my poems. I know that they are crazy and trash (ouch!) but I am proud of this because I can boast to all that these poems or articles are original. I wanted to write something that will expose how I feel about the world because we only got one life to live and if you will live it the way people want then it is not a life after all.

All I want to say is, if you want to live your life then you need to follow the things that you want and do not care about the other people (unless they are your real friends and family) because they will not help you in times that you will be in trouble. Life is like battlefield but you have to know what weapon you will use to surpass all the challenges.
As for me, I wanted to use the entire possible weapon that is available on my table so whenever you are ready to win the fight with me, just tell me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment